Position: Landscape Architect / Landscape Designer
Location: Newcastle, NSW
Located in the heart of the Newcastle CBD, MUD is an award winning boutique Landscape Design firm. With a focus on high end residential landscapes, MUD offers plenty of scope for creativity and design flair.
This role will suit someone looking to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion. Projects vary from high end residential to expansive Hunter Valley estates and multi residential DA landscape plans. MUD also touches on architectural design, encompassing significant alterations and additions to existing buildings.
You will be employed on a 3 month trial casual basis, with the view of a full time role to follow for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits and skills:
- Proficiency in Vectorworks CAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Sound knowledge of local council development control plans
- Excellent plant knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience delivering landscape projects
- 2 years post grad experience
- Experience seeking tenders
- Experience in liaising with contractors and tradesmen
What we offer
- Flexible work environment in a creative and dynamic space (picture Google without the 6 figure salary)
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company
- Position with real scope to design
- Potential to see your designs through to completion
- Experience across all areas of design and documentation
How to apply
Send your application (cover letter, CV, Portfolio) in whatever format you feel will be best received…
firstname.lastname@example.org there is no closing date for applications, when we find the right person we will stop looking.